Wednesday 18 June 2008

It's a small world


I have joined Smallzone, a new online group that describes itself as the ongoing virtual convention. It's a wonderful idea to be able to keep in touch with the comics brethren, but typically I'm still working out what to do with it. Never having had a facebook I'm not quite as au fait with chatrooms as some.

In between stints of paid work, I'm currently working on my contribution to Jim Medway's Garden Funnies while jotting down some new stuff as it comes out in the raw. One can never have to many ideas lying around. Nothing is wasted in the long run.

I've been extra lovely to Lucy all through her exams and caught the Sex in the City movie with her and Lola. The film doesn't disappoint; it's like a good episode but longer and they haven't all had plastic surgery which is refreshing.
But this month so far seems to have been dominated by various extended family concerns – aged parents and summer and stuff.
Thankfully there are comics... and friends... oh and the sun has been making the odd appearance...

No comments: