Thursday 19 March 2009

Evil brains and con-sequentials


It's been a while since my last post.
Been to Paris again, been busy busy drawing, making comics as well as regular Monday pubdraws. I am putting together a new book for the Thing; it will contain nine different stories and I think it will be called STRIPTACULAR!
Last Sunday went to Alex Fitch's Electric Sheep launch doodah in Brick Lane, sold a couple of comics, and saw a fantastically mad Japanese movie, The Evil Brain from Outer Space.
Sean has done a brilliant thing and set up a website for a bunch of us to upload artwork in a collective stylee. It is called THE SEQUENTIAL. I have posted something just now.
Oh and I made my own font thanks to Jake and Oliver who gave me this link!!

1 comment:

capspac said...

Oh nice, I'm glad you made your own font! I love mine, and yours looks great.